To create, develop and partner on ideas of entrepreneurial solutions in order to bring social and economic improvements through local and international markets.
BOV is a venture company that addresses the funding and growth needs of entrepreneurial companies that for several reasons such as size, stage and experience cannot raise funds through traditional ways such as bank loans. Our investments are generally made for shares and an active role in the company.
We differ from traditional sources of financing because
- Focuses on young, high-growth companies
- Invests equity capital, rather than debt
- Takes higher risks in exchange for potential higher returns
- Has a longer investment horizon than traditional financing
- Actively monitors portfolio companies via board participation, strategic marketing, governance, and capital structure
Four Major Areas of Investing
- Financial technology
- Social entrepreneurship
- Day to day problem solving start ups
- Travel technology